We’re here to helpIf you’ve got a problem that you think we can help with, please get in touch using the contact form below and one of our administrators or advisors will be in touch to take you through the next steps.
Data policyBy using this form to contact us and checking the box below, you confirm that you have read the following:
- Under the GDPR rules we need to ask your permission to collect and retain personal details.
- We will collect information about individual clients and organisation clients’ staff and keep this on our computers, in our email, in cloud storage and on paper for a certain period of time
- As solicitors we have to perform ‘conflicts of interest’ checks for new cases against a list of current and former clients, to comply with our professional duties.
- The initial discussion will be to assess your case along with its merits and agree next steps. This will be done on a pro-bono basis.
- You can withdraw consent to your information being used in a particular way at any time but this may limit what more we can do for you (if anything).
- Retain your personal details on our system;
- Share your details with third parties (such as barristers) in order to provide you with legal services; and
- Search your details against our records in order to conduct a conflict check.